Founded in 1888 by Louis Glunz I in Chicago, Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is among the oldest beer distributors in the United States and the recipient of the 2012 Distributor of the Year award by Beverage World Magazine. The 127-year-old company is family-owned and operated by President Jack Glunz, the grandson of Louis Glunz I, with day-to-day operations led by five of his seven children as members of the fourth generation and with members of the fifth generation also on staff. Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is an innovator in Chicagoland, proudly offering the most comprehensive selection of craft, specialty and import beers representing over 190 breweries around the globe. The company is dedicated to quality service and to educating its customers and the public about beer tastes and trends. From grain to glass, we are proud to provide choices to the Chicagoland consumers as an independant distributor.
- December 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 9 @ 6:25 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Smittytown by Temperance Beer Co.
Temperance Beer Co.’s Extra Special Bitter is brewed with refined English malts and bastardized with brazen American hops to celebrate its namesake, a neighborhood that doesn’t exist.read more
- An (ALE)Man for All Seasons: LGBI Welcomes Aleman Brewing Company AN (ALE)MAN FOR ALL SEASONS: LOUIS GLUNZ BEER, INC. WELCOMES CHICAGO’S ALEMAN BREWING COMPANY Beer drinkers to experience a renaissance thoughtful, handcrafted brews with the Avondale brewery, the sixth new brand signing this year for the Chicagoland beer distributor (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; Aug. 19, 2016)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicagoland’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, has added ...
- Same Legendary Beers – New Name: Myths and Legends Brewing TOASTING A NEW NAME: LOUIS GLUNZ BEER, INC. CONGRATULATES MYTHS AND LEGENDS BREWING COMPANY ON ITS REBRANDING The Chicagoland beer distributor continues distribution of the brewery formerly known as Urban Legend Brewing Co., which officially rolls out the new brand Aug. 22 with a series of launch events (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; Aug. 18, 2016)—Beginning August 22, Louis Glunz ...
- All Jokes Aside: Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. Signs Clown Shoes Beer The family-run Chicago beer distributor assumes distribution of the nationally recognized Massachusetts beer brand (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; June 16, 2016)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicagoland’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, welcomes Clown Shoes Beer to its portfolio this month. Glunz continues to bring Clown Shoes’ wide variety of beer styles, with nearly a dozen offerings currently ...