Founded in 1888 by Louis Glunz I in Chicago, Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is among the oldest beer distributors in the United States and the recipient of the 2012 Distributor of the Year award by Beverage World Magazine. The 129-year-old company is family-owned and operated by President Jack Glunz, the grandson of Louis Glunz I, with day-to-day operations led by five of his seven children as members of the fourth generation and with members of the fifth generation also on staff. Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. is an innovator in Chicagoland, proudly offering the most comprehensive selection of craft, specialty and import beers representing over 190 breweries around the globe. The company is dedicated to quality service and to educating its customers and the public about beer tastes and trends. From grain to glass, we are proud to provide choices to the Chicagoland consumers as an independant distributor.
- June 30 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- July 4
- July 7 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- July 7 - July 9
- July 15
Stiegl Zitrone Lemon Radler
This refreshing thirst quencher with real lemon juice satisfies your senses with its sparkling and invigorating taste. Straw glow, naturally cloudy, reminiscent of citrus, revitalizing sparkle, invigorating taste of real lemons, refreshing thirst quencher.read more
- Triple Play Adds Three New Partners to Glunz Portfolio LOUIS GLUNZ BEER, INC. COMPLETES A TRIPLE PLAY BY ADDING THREE NEW BREWING PARTNERS IN SPRING 2017 Lake Brothers Beer Co., Like Minds Brewing, and Scorched Earth Brewing Company are the latest additions to Glunz’s growing craft roster (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; June 1, 2017)—This spring, Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. has expanded its portfolio to include three new Midwestern ...
- Stiegl Launches Zitrone Lemon Radler in U.S. CITRUS FOR SUMMER: STIEGL LEMON RADLER, IMPORTED BY LOUIS GLUNZ BEER, INC., IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. The blend of 60% Stiegl Goldbrau lager and 40% natural lemon juice is back just in time for warm weather (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; March 23, 2017)—A refreshing beverage offering from Austrian brewer Stiegl has made its way to the United ...
- Louis Glunz Beer, Inc Announces Appointment of Jerry Glunz as President Longtime President, Jack Glunz, hands off the reins to the 4th generation of the Glunz family President Jerry Glunz (left) pictured next to his father, former President and current CEO, Jack Glunz (LINCOLNWOOD, IL; Feb. XX, 2017)—Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., Chicagoland’s premier craft and specialty import beer distributor, announces three changes to its front office. Owner Jack ...